Samurai sword, also known as Katana is one of the most loved swords. The lowest price is one of the core reasons for Katanas popularity in this era while people have been using Katana for centuries to defend their lives and dignity; therefore, it holds a historical cultural heritage value in Japan. The Katana did not lose its charm and value even after the inventions of advanced weapons in this age of science and technology. The significance and value of around 1000 years old historic Samurai Sword cannot be denied. Since the appearance and looks of the sword are worth appealing to the masses, its value has never got affected for these very reasons. When this elegant marvel of design is compared with its price, it has an uttermost demanding value in the market. The cheap price, unique design and multiple color availability of the sword has made it dominant on its competitive products in the market.
- Honor the Code of the Samurai with this Exquisite Samurai Sword!
- Crafted Using Folded Steel
- Handmade Katana
- Overall Length With Sheath: 41"
- Blade Length: 27"
- Handle Length: 13"
- Full Length: 40"
- Tsuka (Handle) Material: Hard Wood
- Rayskin: White
- Tang: Full Tang with 2 Mekugi (peg)
- Tsuba: Brass
- Fuchi and Kashira: Brass
- Other fittings: Brass
- Ito Sageo: Black Rope
- Saya Material: Hard Wood Black Lacquered in Glossary Finish With Dragon Pattern
- Blade Material: Folded Steel with Hamon & Bohi
- Included Accessories: Cleaning Kit, And Protective Cover
- Also Included : Fantasy Box, Sword Robe, Sword'S History, Sword'S Description
- Created by our elite team of sculpting designers, these weapons are all about showcasing the most innovative designs in the industry.